Pamphlets of Daniel De Leon
These texts are reprinted from the literature of the Socialist Labor
Party of America, with the written permission of the SLP
the SLP website at slp.org
to find the complete collection, and the authorized versions, of
the literature. The SLP publishes its literature in .pdf format.
I have performed this duplication of effort in the belief that
certain excerpts in ASCII text format are useful.
Some of the files are not yet marked up with HTML paragraph tags, and
tentatively have the text inserted into preformat blocks. This means that the
margins won't reflow automatically in response to the width of
your browser window.
is an independent research project that is not formally
affiliated with the SLP nor with any other political or economic
The Socialist Labor Party is not affiliated with the other
organizations mentioned on this site, nor with
the commercial advertisers.
Please join our discussion of these topics
deleonism.org public forum.
De Leon's Public Addresses Published as Pamphlets
De Leon's Writings Published as Pamphlets
Appendices to Pamphlets
- 1920, Henry Kuhn , Preface to Part 1 of Industrial Unionism: Selected Editorials by Daniel De Leon
- 1920, Henry Kuhn , Preface to Part 2 of Industrial Unionism: Selected Editorials by Daniel De Leon
- 1930, Henry Kuhn, Preface to Socialist Reconstruction of Society
- 1930, Arnold Petersen, Preface to Socialist Reconstruction of Society
- 1945, Eric Hass, Preface to As To Politics
- 1946, Arnold Petersen, Introduction to What Means This Strike?
- 1947, Arnold Petersen, Preface to Reform or Revolution
- Publisher's introduction Socialist Landmarks : Four Addresses by Daniel De Leon
- Publisher's preface to The Burning Question of Trades Unionism
De Leon's Newspaper Editorials